Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fun with a PIF


I got this super awesome Blackboard Button button from Gypsy Goods. I had been wanting one for a while. Kathy listed it as a PIF and I was thrilled to be able to get one.
They sure would make a really nice gift. Kids and adults would enjoy this. They are packaged super nice. And it even came with the chalk so you can play right away.
I opened the package and got the chalk out.
Directions say to prime the button with chalk. So I did.
Then you smear the chalk around. I hope I have this right. kathy can correct me if I am wrong.

How did I do Kathy?

Then I wiped the chalk off, as you would with an eraser which gave me a nice black surface to write on.

And then I wrote:
Okay that's not very creative. But I'm going to practice. This button will be lots of fun.

You can get yours HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive