Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny Treasury called Random Ralph


Fishstikks created a funny treasury called Random Ralph.

My vintage Honeymooners button with a photo of Ralph and Alice Kramden appeared in the treasury.

Another funny thing is that I just "randomly" discovered it. Sometimes Etsy members send a convo to let you know when your item has been picked to be used in a treasury. Sometimes they don't. I am glad I randomly happened upon this one.

If you like old TV shows, old movie stars, you can find more vintage buttons in my Etsy shop.

Or perhaps you like old cartoons or comics.

Rock and roll, both vintage and new.

If you ever get just plain bored and need some funny reading material visit my section of sayings. We used to joke about people who stayed a long time in our craft booth reading the buttons. My mother would sometimes tell them it wasn't a library. She could get away with saying things like that and they'd they start buying instead of just reading.

1 comment:

Blog Archive