Sunday, November 21, 2010

So Pretty for Baby Gift from Mimi & Colette

This is my second purchases from Mimi and Colette. Her items always come beautifully wrapped with the tissue paper not taped so it can be reused. Pretty ribbon that goes will with the gift inside. I bought a large fabric gift bag for a baby shower present and a duck bib. Both the bag and the bib are reversible. She even sent me a free gift. I'm keeping the fabric bracelet for myself. In fact, I am wearing it now. It's really nice and you don't even know you are wearing it. Makes me want a bunch more of them. At Mimi & Colette you always find new and interesting things to buy....everything from shopping bags to pet supplies. Quality made products at affordable prices. 






I also love how Mimi & Colette presented her business card, so it coordinates with the gift, which assures the person will include the card when they give the gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive