Friday, August 7, 2009

I've been working on the railroad



I've been working on the railroad is an Etsy treasury recently created by Vintage Embellishment. I really like this treasury as it reminds me of when I lived about 20 miles north of New york City and would take the train into the city with friends to go see a Broadway Show and have dinner. It also reminds me of even younger days walking the railroad tracks and putting pennies on the rail for the trains to flatten them.

The items selected in this treasury reflect the seller's favorite things quite well. There are many things in the shop that I like a lot and the prices are reasonable. Check it out.

If you are interested in the electric train set,I reduced the price. I need the space as I work out of my bedroom. The trains are in my other shop: Wild Goose Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive